Information We Collect
We may collect information (including name, address, telephone number, email address, transaction information, credit card information and date of birth) when you:
- Place an order on our website
- Make a purchase over the phone, at our main office, or at any tradeshows/events
- Inquire about our services
- Create an account at Handibot.com
- Sign up for Handibot email updates
- Use our contact us form
- Enter a contest or sweepstakes
- Are referred to us through a marketing promotion
- Participate in a marketing survey, promotion or event
We will not collect information from you other than personal information you supply us voluntarily. “Cookies” may be saved on your computer for the purpose of improving your experience on the site.
How We Use Your Information
We may use personal identification information that you supply us (such as name, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number, expiration date and PIN number) to:
- Provide the products and services that you have ordered or requested
- Calculate sales & use tax
- Calculate shipping costs
- Process and ship orders
- Send order and shipping confirmations
- Provide customer service and technical support
We may also use your personal identification information for internal or marketing purposes. We will not provide your personal information to other companies.
How We Use Your Email Address
We may use your email address to contact you about sales and special offers from us. You may opt out of continuing to receive such communications simply by clicking on an “unsubscribe” hyperlink contained in e-mail communications we send you.We or our service providers may release personal identification information if we believe in good faith that the law or legal process requires it, we have received a valid administrative request from a law enforcement agency, or such release is necessary to protect anyone’s rights, property or safety.